We can all do something
At SACE, we believe that inability to pay should not be a barrier to receiving support. Your donations are greatly appreciated and help us to offer no-fee services and support to thousands of individuals who are affected by sexual assault and abuse in our city every year.
One of the easiest ways to donate to SACE is by sending an Interac E-Transfer to email@example.com. For donations $20 and above, please provide us with your full name, full address or email address, and what the money is intended for (e.g. general donation or donation for a specific program) in the message box and we will send you a tax receipt. 100% of your donation will automatically be deposited into our account and SACE will incur no processing fee.
You can also support the Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton by:
“SACE saved my life”
— SACE client
SACE has been a registered charity in the Edmonton community since 1975. Each year, we provide essential services to anyone over the age of 3 who has been impacted by sexual violence. Your donation will help us to provide crisis support, professional counselling, court support, advocacy, direct public education, and advisory consultation with groups and agencies undertaking their own prevention efforts.
Our charitable registration number is 107971772 RR0001.
Let’s move forward together.
Sometimes the community surprises us and puts on fundraisers on our behalf! We are always grateful for the generosity and initiative of these individuals and groups. We happily support these events with promotion on our social media and informational resources as needed. Please contact us by calling or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like any materials or promotion of your fundraiser for SACE!
We want to ensure your donations make the biggest difference for the people who access our services! If you would like to donate items that our clients benefit from most here are some of our most wished for things:
- Kid-friendly snacks for our Child and Youth Counselling program
- *NEW* stuffies for the young people who access our Counselling Services to take home
- Art supplies for our Play, Art, and Movement therapeutic programming
- Quilts that are taken home to provide comfort for the young people who have completed their Counselling sessions
- Colouring books for young people in our waiting room and anyone who finds colouring calming and/or therapeutic
- Gift Cards to help us purchase items for our general operation, learning, snacks for service users, etc. (Staples, Chapters, Costco, grocery stores, and other locations are all useful)
- Non-perishable food for our client food bank